Ownership of the website
The www.escueladelamemoria.com web site is owned by José María González Bea residing in Avinguda Francesc Macia 165, Spain, with ID 47760690V.
Email Address: email@example.com
This page aims to facilitate the understanding of the activity of the company and enable the use of the services offered by Memory School, consisting on performing and selling software online courses.
This information helps to identify you as an individual user and save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits or visited, such as specific pages:
- Date and time of the last time you visited the web;
- Design of contents that the user chose in his first visit to the web;
- Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies by selecting the appropriate option in your browser, although disabling them may prevent the proper functioning of the page.
Alternatively, the user can adjust the browser settings to notify each time a cookie is installed on your computer.
The copyright of the content of the website, graphic design and code are protected by law and, therefore, reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation outside authorized by School of Memory uses is prohibited.
Similarly, all trade names, images and photographs, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind on the website, are the property of their rightful owners and are protected by law. Any misuse of the same by persons other than their legitimate owner may be prosecuted in accordance with current legislation.
To use the services offered by School of Memory through its website it’s necessary:
- Registration on the website; and
To use the services the user must choose a username and password. You are responsible in any case for maintaining the security of your credentials and ensure their safekeeping and use diligent, responsible for all activities and / or content created with its user.
Licensing and restrictions
It is expressly forbidden to transfer or assign the rights to access or use the website of Memory School. All rights not expressly granted are reserved to Memory School, which owns all rights to the website, including all intellectual property rights therein.
The user must not:
- Modify or create derivative works based on the website of School of Memory;
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any content on the website of School Memory code;
- Access the web page School of Memory to create a product or service with similar characteristics, or copy any features, functions or graphics of the web page School of Memory;
- Remove unauthorized School of Memory any copyright or other proprietary notations from the available or generated through the website of School of Memory materials;
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license will terminate automatically if you breach any of these restrictions and may be terminated by School of Memory at any time. Upon termination of the license for these reasons, the user will be required to destroy any material downloaded and in its possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
The user is responsible for all activities on their credentials and are responsible for compliance with regulations and local, national and international regulations that apply in relation to your use of the website of the School of Memory, including those relating to the protection of intellectual property, protection of personal data, international communications and data transmission.
The user must notify immediately to the School of Memory any unauthorized use of your password or account and any other possible security violation may know or suspect.
It is forbidden:
- Gather, upload, post or transmit any information, materials or other content that is unlawful, threatening, or defamatory;
- Gather, upload, post or transmit any information, materials or other content that violates third party rights, including intellectual property rights;
- Gather, upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other malicious code;
- Impersonate any person or entity or provide information not truthful about your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Perform reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any software contained on the website of School of Memory;
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy or exploit any element of the web page School of Memory, without the prior written permission of School of Memory;
- Obtain, collect, store or change the personal information of other users;
- Use the website of School of Memory for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
School of Memory Liability
Either access to this website and the use made of resources and information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user.
The School Memory is not responsible for the misuse of the contents of the website. It is the sole responsibility of the user who accesses it or use it. School of Memory does not assume any responsibility for information contained on websites of third parties that may be accessed by links from the website of School of Memory. The presence of links are for information purposes only and in no way a suggestion, invitation or recommendation thereof.
Memory School reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or restrict the content of the website, services, links or information obtained through it, without notice.
Under no circumstances School of Memory will be responsible for any damage, loss, claims or expenses of any kind, arising from use of the website, the information generated or accessed by or through it and linked to:
- The possible malfunction of the web page School of Memory;
- Possible errors or security breaches that may occur;
- Any situation that may result in the unavailability of the website of School of the report or the information contained in it, whether information held by School Report as of that information collected, loaded or published by the user;
- Of the possible loss of information collected, loaded or published by the user that may occur;
- Any other circumstance that endangers the functioning of the web page School of Memory.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
This website has been prepared in accordance with the provisions of the Spanish legislation.
Any dispute arising from the use thereof and / or conditions of use, shall be the responsibility of the Courts of Vilanova i la Geltrú, being the Spanish law to apply.